Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Let There Be Books!


This year, I wish it to be a year of book - meaning - a year of learning, a year of reading and a year of feeling good.
For that, I hope the bookshops will open even during Saturdays, even during public holidays. And soon, a bookshop which opens 24 hours.

Amen!

Also, this year will be about libraries. Different types of libraries. I will make a map of these libraries. And keep them closer to my heart.
These libraries could be personal, these libraries could be private. But, I will make it a habit of visiting them and keep a journal on them.

Amen!

More to it, I will join the Reading Groups, if there are any. If not, I will form a group where we discuss about books and more books.

Amen!

No comments:

Mushroom hunters

foraging mushrooms with my dad in Jhumlawang It was a good day. Sun and cloud were playing hide and seek creating a  komorebi  (sunbeam)effe...